Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Associate System Engineer On 19 Jan 2017 @ Pune
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs 3.2 LPA|
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Venue Date||19 January 2017|
- Candidates should possess BE (CS, IT, all Circuit Engg streams, Mech and Mechatronics & Civil) or MCA
- Should have Minimum of 60% or First Class in SSC/Xth & Graduation (both at the time of selection and as well as passing out).
- Minimum of 70% in HSC or equivalent course including Diploma in case done.
- Not more than one year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of the academic year after joining the course.
- No live backlog (ATKT) at the time of selection & qualifying course.The course should be completed in normal time with out any backlog/ATKT.
- Min 60% Aggregate (Average of all semesters) in Engineering.
- Min 60 % in MCA if pursued after the graduation
- Training on Joining – Selected candidates will be put through a three months classroom training and on successful completion of same, will be put through another period of 3 months On the Job Training (OJT). The training will cover Database, S/W Engg., Quality, Testing, Oracle, Java, Microsoft, BI, Mainframe & Behavioral.
Compensation – 2.60L/pa for the period of 6 months’ probation. After successful completion of Probation – 3.25L/pa.
Selection Process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus:
- The students meeting the criteria spelled out earlier will be put through online campus test consisting of Aptitude, Maths, and English test.
- Those who clear this test will be asked to write an essay or self-imagined story in English (about 200 words) on a randomly displayed picture or scene.
- These two tests are online.
- Those clearing the test will be evaluated by Tech Panel, and those who are recommended by Tech Panel are finally evaluated by HR Panel.
- The evaluation will focus on basic tech skills, trainability, and English communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Each of the tests will be a filter for next level
Venue Date :
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R),