Techno Endeavours Walkins For Freshers As Co-ordinator, Business Development Executive On 04 Mar 2017 @ Hyderabad
Company: Techno Endeavours Pvt Ltd is hiring for the following positions
Positions: Recruiting for
1) Campus Co-ordinator,
2) Business Development Executive
3) Campus Recruiter / HR Executive
Eligibility (Qualification): Any B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Year of Passing: 2014/2015/2016
Percentage Criteria: No percentage criteria
Salary Package: 1.2 Lakhs to 3 Lakhs (+ Incentives)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Description for Campus Coordinator / HR Executive:-
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand and ability to execute independently the end-to-end recruitment cycle/campus recruitments.
- Understand the client company, strategies of the company, and the specifics surrounding the role to fill the required position.
- Handling Cold calls, Customer/Client follow-up and coordination with various stakeholders.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Office administration, procurement of office infrastructure .
- Scheduling interviews, briefing and debriefing candidates before and after interview.
- Develop position-specific screening questionnaires. Identify, screen and present top talent to clients.
- Provide analytical and well documented daily report to management about prospects.
- Branding the organization using different Social Media sources, coordinating with Campuses to attract high quality talent.
Job Description for Business Development Executive :-
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating with the existing clients of the company and maintaining accurate records.
- Updating clients about the changes in product and new product launch.
- Meeting the existing clients.
- Solving the problem and queries of existing clients.
- Searching for new clients and establishing new business.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Ability to interact and acquire new clients(colleges) through business development activities and maintain existing clients.
- Coordination with various stakeholders.
- Contacting potential clients via email/ phone to establish rapport and setup meetings.
- Organizing sales visits.
- Demonstrating/presenting products.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Negotiating contracts.
- Need to Travel.
- Decent Communication, Interpersonal Skills.
- Basic knowledge of the Education industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management.
- Good with numbers.
Contact Person: Nagendra
Contact Number: 040-60502234
Walk-In Date: 04-03-2017
Walk-In Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Techno Endeavours Pvt Ltd,
HC Towers, second floor,
17/b, Near Arjun Theatre,