Techno Endeavours Walkins For Freshers As HR Recruiter On 06 July 2017 @ Hyderabad
Position 1: HR Recruiter:
- Should be able to manage and coordinate complete recruitment cycle i.e. – Screening, Identifying , conducting interviews- F2F or telephonic.
- Responsible for handling campus recruitment i.e, visiting colleges, organizing and scheduling Off/Pool campus as per company’s requirement.
- Coordinate with Placement Officer for appropriate staffing for various IT/Non-IT companies.
- Create and manage relationships with Colleges/Universities for campus recruitment.
- Conducting Interviews and maintaining track of offered candidates till their joining.
- Design and establish hiring plans (includes right mix of sourcing and selection methodologies) that determine cost, productivity and timeliness of deliverables.
- Manage internal relationships, advising the senior management teams across business lines and functions on recruitment responsibilities, escalations, policies and process updates.
- Understand the management requirements and accordingly build MIS to track, analyze and improve hiring efforts.
- Maintain and generate daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Excellent communication skills, good convincing and analyzing skill.
- Should be willing to travel.
- Should be a self-motivator, target oriented and work as an independent contributor
- Good in Public Relations & Networking.
- Should be a team player and effectively builds relationships both inside and outside the organization
- Prior experience in front line recruitment will be added advantage.
Salary Offered: CTC Rs. 8000-18,000/- Per Month (negotiable for right talent) + Incentives based on the targets.
Position 2: HR Associate
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Good knowledge of Computer (Word, Excel, Power Point), Internet.
- Handling Cold calls, Customer/Client follow-up and coordination with various stakeholders.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Interact and acquire new clients through business development activities and maintain existing clients.
- Office administration, procurement of office infrastructure and inventory management.
- Need to submit daily report to management about prospects.
- Excellent English and Hindi communication skills (knowledge on other language will be an added advantage).
- Good Interpersonal skills and Convincing Skills.
- Must be target oriented and able to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work hard and stretch as the demands of the clients or business.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to take ownership of task and deliver tasks within timelines.
Salary Package: CTC-Rs.1.2 LPA
Walk-In Date: 06 July 2017
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Mention “COSTUCO.COM “on the top of your resume while going for walk-in.
Techno Endeavours Pvt Ltd,
HC Towers, second floor, 17/b,
Beside Arjun Theatre, KPHB,
Contact No: 040-60502234