Think & Learn Offcampus Drive 2015/2016 Batch For Business Development Associate On 12 Feb 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Think & Learn|
|Job Role||Business Development Associate (BD)|
|Year Of Passing||2013/2014/2015/2016 Batch|
|Last date to apply||17 Feb 2016|
About Company :
Think & Learn is a niche player in the global edtech segment. A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award in 2012,’13,’14 and the Fastest 300 Asia Award for the last three years.Think and Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division – Byju’s Classes. Our wide range of products includes classes for Overseas and Domestic Test Preparation courses handed over in varied formats.
- The Junior Sales Officer would be responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services offered by ICICI Bank.
- Need to cross sell new product and service opportunities.
- The sales officer would involve in market mapping, customer mapping, competitor mapping in the geography assigned.
- The candidate would proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned.
Should maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity matrix and calls/follow-ups made.
- Applicable for – B.E / B.Tech [All branches ]/ MBA/ MCA / MSc – 2013/2014/2015/2016 Batch.
- UG/PG Cutoff – 6 CGPA or 60% and above.
- Keen interest in education and innovation.Being interested in solving business and customer issues through strong lines of communication and presence of mind.
- An inherent ability to position, market and sell an idea or product will be a key skill set.
- Excellent in problem solving
- Strong analytical ability.
- Very good communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- Good Presentation Skills
Selection Process :
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview