Thomson Reuters Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer On Aug 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Skills||HTML, XHTML and CSS|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
- Write and utilize HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
- Website Graphics and Imagery: Update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; Correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
- Web Content: Interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
- Links: Ensure web links are accurate
- Integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
- Hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site.
- A four-year degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent is required. Graduate training in business or technology is a plus, but not required.
- Mainframe, z/OS, PL/1, JCL
- Knowledge to create unit level tests
- Experience in use of source control tools such as Team Foundation Server
- Effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Ability to interact effectively within and across other teams
- Strong technical acumen and communications skills
- Proficient in XML and related technologies