TNMRB Recruitment 2017 For 2804 Posts Of Village Head Nurse (VHN) /Auxilary Nurse MidWife (ANM) On 24 Feb 2017 @ Tamil Nadu
|Recruitment||TNMRB Recruitment 2017|
|Post||Village Head Nurse (VHN) /Auxilary Nurse MidWife (ANM)|
|No of Vacancy||2804 Posts|
|Last date to apply||24 Feb 2017|
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Village health nurse/ Auxilary Nurse Midwife||2804|
- Candidates need to possess the Auxilary Nurse Midwife qualification from the government or private ANM school recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Applicants must possess a certificate of registration issued by Tamilnadu nurses and Midwives council.
- Contenders should have the physical fitness for camp life.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years
Exam Dates :
|Advertisement Issued date||03/02/2017|
|Closing date to submit the Online Application Form||24/02/2017|
|Last date to pay the Application Fee through Indian Bank||28/02/2017|
Steps to apply for TN MRB Jobs
- Log on to the official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Go to the home page, click on the relevant tab.
- Enter all the details and submit the application form.
- Keep a copy with you for future use.