TOP IT MNC Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Developer On 29 Sep 2016 @ Across India
|Company Name||TOP IT MNC|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||4.1 LPA (3.6 + 50,000 Bonus)|
|Job Role||Software Developer(AGD Dveloper/Tester)|
|JOB Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||29 Sep 2016|
- Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project. Understands a number of our technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements. Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
- Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Acts professionally with Our customers. Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
- Understands our strategy. Is aware of knowledge tools and their application.
- Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events. Focuses on single customer. Contributes via assigned tasks on specific projects.
- Should apply knowledge in order to face the challenges which occur during the project development.
- Knowledgeable in testing and Development methodologies
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledgeable in testing and design , and test specifications to : develop test cases and scripts , develop test specifications and validate testing coverage, in order to develop test specifications.
- Knowledgeable in testing processes and tools to: execute test cases and scripts , ananlyse test results inorder to execute testing engagementand archive testing assets to verify completion of testing.
- Knowledgeableof testing processes and testing metrics to: review test summary report , provide testing project feedback .
- Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
- BE/ B.Tech (all Circuit branches)-2016 & 2017 Batch
- Eligibility Criteria 65% throughout aggregate with no arrears as on date (10th, 12th & Degree)
- Flexible to work in any shifts including night.
Salary Offered :
- 2016 Batch : 4.1 LPA (3.6 + 50,000 Bonus)
- 2017 Batch: Will be confirmed very soon.
- Information Session
- Written Test
- Technical/ Managerial Interviews
- HR interview