TRB Government Polytechnic College Recruitment 2017 For 1058 Vacancies Of Lecturer On 07 July 2017 @ Tamil Nadu
|Recruitment||TRB Government Polytechnic College Lecturer Recruitment|
|No of Vacancy||1058|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date To Apply||7 July 2017|
- Lecturer in Engineering subjects: A first class Bachelor’s degree in the branch of Engineering relating to the post concerned.
- Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects: A first class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study
- Candidates should possess the requisite qualification in relevant subject awarded by an University or Institutions recognized by University Grants Commission.
- As per the G.O.No.242 Higher Edn. (P1) Dept., dated 18.12.2012, for engineering subjects, the candidates should qualify 10+2+4 / 10+3+3 pattern for engineering subject and 10+2+3+2 / 10+3+3+2/ 11+2+3+2 pattern for non-engineering subject.
Age Limit: Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 1-7-2017 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
- Civil Engineering – 112
- Mechanical Engineering – 219
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 91
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 118
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering – 3
- Computer Science Engineering – 134
- Information Technology – 6
- Production Engineering – 6
- Textile Technology – 3
- Printing Technology – 6
- English – 88
- Mathematics – 88
- Physics – 83
- Chemistry – 84
- Modern Office Practice -17
Examination Fee: The candidates have to pay a fees of Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/SCA/ST and PWD candidates towards examination fee payable only through online net banking /credit card / debit card.
The Selection will be made in two successive stages viz.,
a) Written examination
b) Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
The Written Competitive Examination will be held on 13.08.2017 from 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M. The venue for the Examination will be intimated in the Hall Ticket. The written examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150 MCQs.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Main Subject||1 Mark questions : 100,2 Mark questions : 40||100,80|
|General Knowledge||1 Mark questions : 10||10|
- Date of Notification: 16.06.2017
- Commencement of submission of application through online mode: 17.06.2017
- Last date for submission of application through online mode: 0 7 .07.2017
- Date of Written Examination: 13.08.2017