Trigent Walk-In Drive For Freshers As IT Support Engineer @ Bangalore On 18-20 Jan 2017
|Company Name||Trigent Software Ltd|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Job Role||IT Support Engineer|
|walk-in Date||18-20 Dec 2016|
|walk-in Time||09.00 AM|
Trigent Software Ltd Trigent is an early pioneer in IT outsourcing and the offshore software development business. For nearly 20 years we have helped hundreds of customers balance their cost-performance parameters for IT projects via sustainable, long term relationships with Trigent. Trigent is a CMM Level 4 software development company having their development center in Bangalore and head office situated in Boston (USA). They are also Microsoft Gold certified partner.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- On board new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Monitor and apply hr recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Promote company’s reputation as best place to work.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should have proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter).
- Must have solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc).
- Should have hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc).
- Should have ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc).
- Must have familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS).
- Should have hands-on experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management systems (HRMS).
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong decision-making skills.
- Should screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Should conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Must assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
Trigent Software Ltd,
Unit II, 49 Race Course Road,
Khanija Bhavan, 2nd floor,
East Wing, Bangalore 56001.
Contact: Prashant – 080-22157000