UI Designer Freshers Jobs 2017 @ Helix Tech On Oct 2017 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Helix Tech|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Qualification||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Job Role||UI Designer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Helix Tech is a Mobile First startup headquartered out of goa, yes goa!!! Helping Entrepreneurs & Enterprises Build and Manage Next Generation Mobile Experiences rapidly!Were a family of young, enthusiastic and positive individuals. We at Helix Tech work smart and party with passion..! From creating something new and letting our thoughts become things, Big things! Innovation is our business & Optimism is our core. Weve Recently LaunchedHelix Tech LABSa product division of the company Having its Focus on theInternet for the Next Billionin growing markets ofSoutheast Asia. Looking to Build Apps for theNew To Net usersin areas ofhealthcare ,Education ,Economic Empowerment & Public Utilities.
- Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should have overall responsibility for understanding a clients brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
- Should engage with the business development team and/or client early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers business problem/goals.
- Should develop understanding of the end users of the website/application through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data).
- Should present high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval.
- Must be a capable of working directly with clients in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time.
- Must be able to explain his/her design philosophy verbally and in writing
- Must have mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks.
- Must have conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
- Should have excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
- Must have good eyes for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.