Unisys Off Campus drive For Freshers As Technical Support Associate On 25 Nov 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||RS 3.2 LPA|
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Venue Date||25 Nov 2016|
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients.We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA 2016 & before (Any stream and no cut-off percentage)
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24 x 7)
- Good Knowledge On Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking and MS Applications
- Multitasking and coordination skills
- Team Player
- Well versed with technology (understanding of networks, monitoring, DBMS, Windows)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment and able to deliver against a tight timescale
- Act Independently and be self motivated
- Excellent Problem Solving and Customer Service Skills
- Drive for results
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Centricity
Compensation & Benefits:
- Fixed yearly salary (subject to taxes and statutory deductions) will be ` 2,31,924 per annum.
- Performance based variable incentives up to ` 42,000per annum. This will be applicable only after six months from the date of joining.
- Shift allowance up to Rs 46,200 per annum.
- Total Compensation including benefits Rs 320,124 per annum
- We also provide transportation facilities, enrollment in Unisys Group Life Insurance Policy, enrollment for self and dependents in Unisys Medical Insurance plan, training and career development opportunities and a host of other benefits to all our employees.
- Printed copy of resume
- Identification Card (at least one from the list below, please get all if you have multiple)
- Passport (photocopy of all used pages, blank pages can be ignored)
- PAN card (Please have the applicants apply for a PAN card if they don’t have one already, this is mandatory for joining Unisys)
- Driving license,Voter identification card,Aadhar card
- Proof of residence (any one from the below list)
a) BSNL telephone bill b) Electricity bill c) Water bill d) Lease/rental agreement e) Ration card
f) Any of the IDs from the above list which has an address imprinted on it
- One color photograph passport size
- Please furnish the required documents to enable us to complete the selection process.
Jyothy Institute of Technology Campus
Tataguni, Kanakapura Road,
Bangalore – 560082
Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]