UnitedHealth Group Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer On Dec 2016 @ Noida
|Company Name||UnitedHealth Group|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer – .Net|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone.We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities.
- Experience of developing & maintaining applications on Microsoft Technologies like .Net Framework 4.0 and above, Design Pattern, JQuery, MVC 5, HTML 5, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server and PL/SQL
- Generate innovative solutions to resolve application problems
- Good to have prior exposure in upgrade
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Providing accurate and timely estimates for tasks.
- Participate in root cause analysis and implement recommend/execute corrective action plans
- Achieves harmonious working relationships with business partners and within team.
- Ensuring timely deliveries for all assigned tasks as per schedule.
- Take ownership of the assigned tasks and ensure availability over weekends/holidays as per project need
- Good oral & written communication Skills.
- B.Tech / MCA / Graduation (Minimum 16 years of formal education, Correspondence courses are not relevant).
- Background product development and support/ Agile
- Proficient in developing and implementing web Application using Microsoft Technologies (.Net)
- Should understand .Net Design Patterns.
- Good exposure of SSIS, SSRS and SQL Server.
- Should possess sound knowledge of SDLC
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to need based working hours if required
- Experience of working on Agile based development is preferred.