UPSC Recruitment For Engineering Services Examination On 25 March 2016 @ Across India
|Company Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post||Engineering Services Examination-2016|
|No of Vacancy||602|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last date to apply||25 Mar 2016|
|Exam Center||Multiple Locations|
About US :
The Union Public Service Commission has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The Commission consists of a Chairman and ten Members.The terms and conditions of service of Chairman and Members of the Commission are governed by the Union Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1969.The Commission is serviced by a Secretariat headed by a Secretary with two Additional Secretaries, a number of Joint Secretaries, Deputy Secretaries and other supporting staff.
- The candidate must hold a Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic and Communication Engineering) or M.Sc degree from any recognized Universities.
- The candidate who has appeared at an examination the passing of which would render him/her educationally qualified for this examination, but has not informed the result may apply for admission of the examination.
- Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Engineering Services Examination, 2016.
- The number of vacancies to be filled on the results of the examination is expected to be approximately 602 including 32 PH vacancies. The number of vacancies is liable to alteration.
- A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st January, 2016
Total Vacancies: 602 Posts
- Category I – Civil Engineering
- Category II – Mechanical Engineering
- Category III – Electrical Engineering
- Category IV – Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering