UTC Aerospace Systems Hiring Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee On Feb 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Goodrich Corporation ( UTC Aerospace Systems)|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
- Learn engineering processes and procedures in the Landing Systems division at Global Engineering Center – India.
- Ensure that tasks undertaken are executed in accordance with engineering procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure that all jobs are done on time and with the required details and quality.
Support the Senior Engineer / Lead to develop various designs, reports, manuals, presentations, trade studies, etc.
- A Bachelors / Masters degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering with 0 – 1 year experience in an engineering discipline.
- Sound understanding of engineering principles.
Any knowledge of Mechanical Design, Stress Analysis, Materials and Processes, Reliability Studies, etc would be a huge plus.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well either individually or in a team.