Vedicsoft Walkin For Freshers As Engineer Trainee 2016 Passout @ Hyderabad
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
“The Vedicsoft Solutions ecosystem works to mitigate risks and give you lower TCO and faster ROI. We are vendor agnostic and offer end-to-end support for the entire data integration lifecycle.”
We are pleased to inform you that Fresher’s Selection drive for TOP TIER 1 IT MNC Company for 2016 passed outs. Registration is mandatory to participate in these selection drives. There are no charges for registration. Visit “Vedicsoft” office for Pre – screening test to register for the interview process.
Job Role: Engineer Trainee
CTC: 3.38 LPA
- 2016 batch pass outs in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech / MCA – All streams except bio-related courses, MSc – IT/CS, 5 years Integrated courses
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (Full Time)
- First class (60% and above) in 10th, 12th, UG and PG (Full time / Regular courses).
- Even 59.99% in 10th/12th/Diploma/UG/PG are not eligible to participate in the drive.
- Continuous education – More than two Years gap is not allowed between education careers.
- Those who have attended the drive from last 6 Months they are not eligible for this drive.
- In Diploma, UG & PG, aggregate of all semesters should be 60% and above.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any location in India
- Should be an Indian National
Documents required for Registration process
- Updated CV 2 nos
- SSC, Inter/Diploma
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA Consolidated marks Memo(CMM) or Sem-Wise Memos
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA Provisional Certificate (PC) Mandatory.
- Photographs 3 nos
- Course Completion Certificate (or) Custodian Certificate (or) pass Certificate will not be accepted.
- Registrations process at the below mentioned Venue between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm on or before 18th August 2016 (Saturday & Sunday is Completely Half).
3rd Floor, Above SBH Bank,
Maansarower, Srinagar Colony Main Road,
Ameerpet, Hyderabad – 500082.
Land Mark: Behind Ameerpet Big Bazar.
19th August 2016: Aptitude Test
20th August 2016: Technical, Communication & HR
You can refer / forward this opportunity to any of your friends or any one you know who might be eligible.[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page