Verizon Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer On Apr 2017 @ Chennai
Verizon Freshers Jobs 2017
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Skills||ASP.NET, C#, MVC, AngularJS, Java Script and Jquery|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2017|
Verizon Communications Inc., headquartered in New York, is a Dow 30 company employing a diverse workforce of more than 180,000 dedicated employees around the globe. Every day, we connect people, companies and communities with our powerful network technology. Not many companies get the chance to change the industry and change the world through innovation. We do. And as we take on these exciting opportunities, we remain true to Verizon’s Credo, providing clear direction for every employee action, every day.
- As an AngularJS developer, the position needs responsibility of developing angular based MVC applications using AngularJS / .NET / C#/ WebAPI technologies.
- The candidate should have in-depth understanding of web application development, Object-oriented software design and principles.
- Also the candidate should have the knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Strong experience in ASP.NET, C#, MVC, AngularJS, Java Script and Jquery.
- Proficient in database SQL Server.
- Strong design, coding and debugging skills.
- Strong knowledge in Web Services (REST, SOAP).
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies and DevOps practices.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with others.
- Understanding of emerging technologies, standards, and best practices of Microsoft development.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication, literacy, and comprehension.