Verizon Hiring Freshers As Software Engineers On Mar 2015 @ Chennai
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Verizon Data Services India,VDS India for Short,is a complement of Verizon,the network company and a global leader in delivering in communications,information and entertainment.The wide spectrum of IT and non-It work being performed by VDS India collaboratively with its parent,helps Verizon stay a leader in offering superior voice,data and video services to residential customers,businesses and the US federal government over intelligent wireless,broadband and global IP networks.
JOB ID: 405433
- The primary responsibility of this person is to develop various features of our VMS product.
- This person will be involved in the complete lifecycle from analyzing requirements to product development to deployment. The responsibilities also include maintenance and life cycle support for the product.
- Development of modules using C,C++ and HTML technologies
- Will be involved in code review and requirements gathering for the modules involved in VMS project.
Coordinate with the testers and fix the reported bugs.
- Taking responsibility for the developing module and provide accurate development status.
- Understand Verizon release process, product life cycle and fit the system testing within the release timelines.
- Ability to work as a very good team member and share resources, work content to meet common team goals
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates with 1 to 4 years of software development experience.
Good interpersonal skills (presentation, written and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on multiple complex tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a deadline driven project environment.