Visa Freshers As Software Engineer On Nov 2016 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, banks and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. Visa has built one of the world’s most advanced processing networks. It’s capable of handling more than 24,000 transactions per second, with reliability, convenience and security, including fraud protection for consumers and guaranteed payment for merchants.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent technical degree) is required
- 1-3 years of software development experience in Java.
- Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP) and object-oriented designed (OOD).
- Experience building and delivering complex solutions for customers.
- Solid foundation in requirements scoping, data structures, algorithms, problem solving and complexity analysis.
- Exposure to high-volume and high-availability transactional ecosystems.