WebTek Labs Walk-in For Freshers As Junior Java Trainer On 23 Feb 2017 @ Kolkata
|Company Name||WebTek Labs|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Salary||Rs: 1,25,000 – 1,75,000 P.A|
|Job Role||Junior Java Trainer|
|walk-in Date||23 Feb 2017|
|walk-in Time||03:00 PM|
WebTek Labs Pvt. Ltd. is recognized as a leading IT solution providing organization with a dynamic and fast growing team of diversely talented individuals. Incorporated in 2001, in our aim to provide the best talent, we initially started with Recruitment & Staffing services. We paralleled this by providing knowledge and skill development certification training programs. WebTek Certified Tester (WCT) Program that aims to provide IT companies trained software Testers has reached soaring heights of recognition over the years. Few years later after its inception, WebTek Labs added Software development & testing services to the portfolio.
- This is a Trainer/Faculty profile and the candidate should be ready to work dedicatedly as a Trainer as there will be no Development or Programming work involved.
- Should have a good knowledge in Core Java and basic knowledge in Advance Java and if someone is having
- knowledge on other technologies apart from Java, that will be an added advantage.
- Should be willing to travel as and when required by the company and need to train college students and beginners on Core Java and Advance Java (After they are groomed over the subject).
- Should be a good communicator and able to take training sessions independently by visiting colleges and universities for providing training, seminars and workshops.
- Designing and expanding training and development programmes based on the needs of the individual and the organization.
- Develop easy to understand examples on the topics and ability to learn and prepare PowerPoint slides in short duration.
- Must be presentable and smart and should have very good communication skills.
4, Lee Road, Vaibhav Building,
5th Floor, Kolkata 700020,
Landmark – Near Lee Banquets,
Nearest Metro Rabindra Sadan (Exide Gate).