Webyog Off Campus Drive 2017 For Freshers As Software Engineer On 23 July 2017 @ Bangalore
Webyog Off Campus Jobs 2017
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs 7 LPA|
|Qualification||BE/BTech 2016/2017 Batch (CS/IT/IS/ECE/EEE)|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||
19 Jul 2017
|Venue Date||23 July 2017|
- You will translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining high-performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech/MS (CS/IT/IS)-2017 batch
- Good pH score and academic record
- Great programming fundamentals
- Expert in C/C++
- Experience with RDBMS systems
- Ability to communicate directly with users when needed, especially when explaining technical details
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, sorting and search algorithms, compiler and parser development.
- Knowledge of Linux, contribution to open source projects (proven track record at Stack Overflow, GitHub etc) will have an edge over others.
- A passion for technology, no matter what type – web, mobile, front end UI, SaaS apps etc.