Webyog Off Campus Drive 2017 For Freshers As Quality Assurance Engineer On 13 Apr 2017 @ Bangalore
Webyog Off Campus Jobs 2017
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs 5 LPA|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech 2016 ,2017|
|Job Role||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||13 Apr 2017|
|Venue Date||16 Apr 2017|
Webyog creates innovative data management tools for thousands of customers across 100+ countries, ranging from enterprises to small businesses and home users.Webyog provides best-of-breed data management tools for managing popular open-source databases. Webyog consistently receives top ratings and recommendations by respected third-party media and product reviewers.More than 2.5 million users worldwide have selected Webyog to help them smartly manage, monitor and optimize their databases.
- Develop and execute test plans.
- Design, manage, and document functional, regression, and stress tests to ensure the product works smoothly for all users.
- Prior experience in email or communication app will be a plus.
- Work on problems that require you to consider a wide variety of factors and use initiative and judgment to get them fixed.
- Provide support to users through emails and tickets.
- Reproduce the scenarios that users report.
- In short, break what a developer develops and help users when they are lost.
- B.E/B.Tech 2016/2017 Batch (CS/IT/IS/ECE/EEE)
- Excellent pH score
- Excellent academic record
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details.