Wells Fargo Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Analyst On Nov 2016 @ Bangalore/Hyderabad
|Company Name||Wells Fargo|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||RS 8 LPA|
|Job Role||Analyst (Software Development/Analyst)|
|Skills||Java, C++, C#, Python|
|JOB Location||Hyderabad /Bangalore|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company which is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with “hubquarters” throughout the country.It is the largest bank in the world by market value.It is the fourth largest bank in the U.S. by assets and the largest bank by market capitalization.Wells Fargo is the second largest bank in deposits, home mortgage servicing, and debit cards. Wells Fargo ranked 10th among the Forbes Global 2000 (2015) and the 30th largest company in the United States, according to Fortune 500
- Develop, Enhance & Support the Business Applications by understanding Technical & Business Requirements, translate them to Low Level Design, and solving with the right technical programming toolkit an
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT) 2016 batch
Desired Profile :
- Develop, Enhance & Support the Business Applications by understanding Technical & Business requirements, translate them to Low Level Design, and solving with the right technical programming toolkit and the solutions.
- Detail oriented and good problem solving skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to learn and apply domain areas and new technologies.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Good understanding of Data structure and algorithms.
- Programming knowledge in one of the languages such as Java, C++, C#, Python, R. Scala.
- Understanding of network protocols (optional).
- Understanding of High Performance Computing – Multi-Threading, Grid, or fault tolerance (optional).