Wingify Software Hiring Freshers As Senior Technical Support Engineer On Mar 2016 @ New Delhi
|Company Name||Wingify Software Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Role||SeniorTechnical Support Engineer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2016|
About Company :
Wingify, a Delhi based fast-growing software company, makes Visual Website Optimizer (VWO), leading tool that helps marketing professionals increase sales and conversions on their websites using a variety of techniques such as A/B testing, behavioral targeting, heatmaps, usability testing, etc. VWO is used by 4000+ businesses across 80+ countries, and the customer base includes big brands like Microsoft, AMD, GE, and Walt Disney internationally, and close to home, companies like Jabong.com, cleartrip.com and MakeMyTrip.
- Serves as an expert on VWO and associated web technologies. This is a high-profile customer-facing technical role to find solutions to issues faced by customers with our products and help them work through technical difficulties.
- Customer support engineer is the technical interface between our customers and VWO’s Development/QA and Product management teams.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Regular and proactive follow ups with customers with recommendations, workarounds, updates, and action plans.
- Log software defects using a bug tracking system and work closely with software developers to analyze the defects and track them to resolution.
- Create internal or external knowledgebase articles/whitepapers.
- Work with the product management team to continuously evolve the product based on customer feedback, reported issues and new trending technologies.
- Prior experience of supporting enterprise customers.
- Demonstrated excellence in working with high tech, cross-functional, and multidisciplinary teams.
- Outstanding communication, understanding and writing skills.
- Ability to analyze logs to understand the issues, and have a thorough flair of learning new technologies.
- Well organized with utmost care to details, along with good comprehending skills to address issues.
- Proactive and results-oriented, with strong prioritization skills and ability to work with multiple customers.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Organized and reliable self-starter who can work independently.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Willing to work in rotating shifts.
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Telephonic Round
- Onsite Interview