Wipro Hiring Freshers As Administrator-Service Desk On Nov 2016 @ Mumbai
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Administrator-Service Desk|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 158,217 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.5 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required. Log file monitoring for errors.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination,
- Perform basic Service Requestsbased on Standard Operating Procedures. Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement”
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree from recognized university
- Mandatory Skills: ITIL Service Level Mgmt TIS Service Desk, Infra SD Remote User and Device Management
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language