Wipro Hiring Freshers As Java Developer On Dec 2016 @ Hyderabad
|Company Name||Wipro Technologies|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Skills||Java Java-J2EE, JDBC|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) consulting and outsourcing service company located in Bangalore, Karnataka in India. As of March 2013, the company has 145,000 employees serving over 900 clients with a presence in 57 countries. Wipro is the third largest IT services company in India. Its subsidiary, Wipro Enterprises Ltd., offers consumer care, lighting, healthcare, and infrastructure engineering.
- As a developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module. You should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard software development concepts and principles.
- You should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from recognized university
- Minimum Experience Required: Freshers
- Mandatory Skills: Core Java Java-J2EE, JDBC – Java Database Connectivity, Java Servlets, XML, Struts, Core Java
- Desirable Skills: Java-J2EE Language Skills: English Language
Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]