Wipro Technologies Hiring Freshers As Test Engineer On Dec 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Wipro Technologies|
|Salary||Rs 1.8 LPA|
|Job Role||Test Engineer-Windows Platform Testing|
|Last DateTo Apply||ASAP|
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) consulting and outsourcing service company located in Bangalore, Karnataka in India. As of March 2013, the company has 145,000 employees serving over 900 clients with a presence in 57 countries. Wipro is the third largest IT services company in India. Its subsidiary, Wipro Enterprises Ltd., offers consumer care, lighting, healthcare, and infrastructure engineering.
- As a Test Engineer, you should be able author Test Plan, design complex test cases, review the test cases and automate the test cycle process. You should be able to achieve test execution productivity, ensure defect management as per process and timely release of test dashboard.
- You should ensure quality interaction with clients and timely response to stakeholders. You should be able to prepare traceability matrix.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from recognized university
- Skills: Application Testing Test Automation, Web Testing, Application Testing
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language