Wipro Hiring For Windows Administrator On Apr 2017 @ Pune
Wipro Technologies Jobs 2017
|Company Name||Wipro Technologies|
|Job Role||Windows Administrator|
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 145,000 employees serving over 900 clients in 61 countries. The company posted revenues of $6.9 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2013. Wipro helps customers to do business better leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and a vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
- As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures. Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
- Should be able to handle issues independatly and suggest/ implement services improvements plans.
- Should be able to identify and highlight scope of automation to lead or Manager.
- Mandatory Skills: Microsoft Lync Administration Windows and AD Admin, MS Exchange BAU-Business As
- Usual, Vmware Support, Windows Admin, Infra Administration and Maintenance, Vmware Admin.
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language.