Xerox Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer-Software Engineering On Nov 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Nov 2016|
Xerox is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from any recognized university
- Minimum Shows a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Minimum Has good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users and suppliers.
- Excellent listening skills. Minimum Above average verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Minimum Above average proficiency using standard Office productivity applications pc-based analytical tools.
- Minimum Has a broad and moderately deep knowledge coupled with working knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that use software systems.
- Minimum Takes initiative to keep own and skills up to date and to maintain awareness of and, in own area(s) of expertise.
- Minimum Technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system lifecycles