Xerox Walk-in For Freshers As Associate/Senior Associate On 06 – 11 Mar 2017 @ Gurgaon/Noida
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate|
|Walk in Date||06 – 11 Mar 2017|
Xerox is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries.
- Graduates in Science, Arts, Commerce & Administration stream (B.Com / B.A / B.Sc./ BBA).
0-1 year of experience with Good written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible working in shifts.
- Backend/Non-Voice Process.
- Proficiency in MS-Office, Internet usage and other web-based applications.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimum supervision.
- Ability to detect errors.
- Documents to Carry:
- Need to carry all experiences letters & education documents (photo copies).
Xerox Business Services India Private Limited,
Plot No A 8A, 1st Floor, Tower A,
Knowledge Boulevard, Sec 62, Noida.
7th Floor, Unit 2,
Bestech Business Tower,
Sohna Road, Sec 48, Gurgaon.
Satish Joshi / Ajay Negi / Mukul Kashyap