Xilinx Hiring Design Engineer On May 2017 @ Hyderabad
|Job Role||FPGA Circuit Design Intern|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2017|
- Xilinx is the world’s leading provider of programmable platforms, with $2.4B in revenues in fiscal year 2011 and nearly 50 percent market share. The programmable logic device (PLD) market – one of the fastest growing segments of the semiconductor industry – grew by 48 percent in 2010 to $4.9B USD and is projected to double from 2009 levels to $6.6B USD by 2013.
- Xilinx programmable chips are the innovation platform of choice for today’s leading companies for the design of tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of our everyday lives. Due to their inherent flexibility, Xilinx award-winning programmable solutions – silicon, software, IP, evaluation kits and reference designs – are used by more than 20,000 customers
Xilinx is looking for a talented, self-driven and motivated engineer to be part of our IP Solution team in Hyderabad. This is an exciting position in the Xilinx IP Engineering group as Design engineer . Engineer will be involved in IP design & development in multiple technology domains. This position will give an engineer exposure to number of new technologies. This position requires strong design design concepts and good knowledge FPGA development flow. Join us in delivering innovative IP solutions as we embark on our journey in providing world class IP solutions on Xilinx All Programmable Platform.
- BE/ ME /M.Tech or B.S/ M.S in EE/CE with at least 1+ years of experience in FPGA design
- Strong understanding of FPGA architecture, design flow, digital design
- Strong in RTL coding (Verilog, VHDL), STA, design concepts.
- Self driven, motivated, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements
- Excellent interpersonal, written, group communication and problem solving skills