Yodlee Hiring Freshers As Associate Data Analyst on Apr 2016 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Associate Data Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2016|
- Yodlee solutions are designed to grow bottom line profitability while making the online channel more essential to consumers. How? By providing a personalized and valued approach to online/mobile banking and payments that puts consumers closer to their money, and financial providers closer to their customers.Over 300 leading financial institutions and portals offer Yodlee-powered solutions to millions of consumers worldwide. A privately-held company, Yodlee investors include Accel, Institutional Venture Partners, S1 Corporation, and Warburg Pincus. Yodlee is headquartered in Redwood City, California.
- Understanding the layout, functionality, business content and information contained within a Content Service URL, web site, or data feed.
- Analysis of the financial data to increase coverage and accuracy for customers
- Development and maintenance of specifications which includes mapping the financial information on the content service to the data model.
- Applying analytics on data to identify performance issues and recommend improvements.
- Data quality initiatives to insure that gathered information for all Agents is accurate.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA from any recognized university
- Computer navigation skills and software knowledge, preferably Windows, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Web-Savvy with good internet research skillsGeneral knowledge of application software and processes in delivering services.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong English skills.
- Accountability and ability to work within a set deadline
- Banking/Payments financial domain knowledge.
- Desirable technical skills:
- Knowledge of conceptual database modeling and SQL.