ABB India Hiring Freshers As Design Engineer On Jun 2016 @ Gujarat
|Company Name||ABB India|
|Job Role||Design Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Jun 2016|
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 145,000 people.Technology plays a key role for ABB. We have seven research centers, 7,500 scientists and 70 university collaborations across the world – all working to develop unique technologies that make our customers more competitive, while minimizing environmental impact
- Understand customer specification and prepare customer drawings and bill of materials in line with customer requirements in time bound fashion.
- Support tender design team in optimizing mechanical design and estimating oil/steel weight.
3D Modeling of transformer with complete fittings and accessories in Creo.
- Prepare and check layout, outline drawing / list of fittings / foundation / shipping details in coordination with customer for design finalization.
- Visit customer sites for design approval and clarifications.
- Optimizing transformer designs based on tender commitments and technology requirements.
- Prepare manufacturing drawings followed by cable wiring, part marking drawings, and gasket-hardware list along with BOM generation in SAP.
- Prepare manufacturing instructions for external vendors, standard drawings and specifications.
- Coordination with service team for erection, commissioning and site related problems.
B.E. / B.Tech / M.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with relevant experience ranging from 1 – 2 years of experience in power equipment and power projects will also be acceptable.Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page