Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019 For Application Development Associate | B.E/B.Tech/MCA On 2 February 2019 @ Across India
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2018
|Batch||2017 & 2018|
|Job Role||Application Development Associate|
|Salary(CTC)||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Bangalore/Delhi/ Pune|
|Venue Date||2 February 2019|
|Last Date||1 February 2019|
- BE / B.Tech / MCA students CS/IT/Circuit branches graduated in academic year 2018.
- Aggregate of 65% and above or 7.25 CGPA and above in BE/B.Tech/MCA at the time of recruitment process
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work.
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.
- Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
- Candidates should be flexible to relocate to any location.