Accenture Off Campus drive For Freshers As Associate IT Operations On 24 Sep 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Accenture Services Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate IT Operations – Level 12 |
|Last Date to Apply||22 Sep 2016|
|Event date:||24 Sep 2016|
Accenture is a Strategy, Consulting, Digital , Technology & Operations company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
- IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
- Degree: BE/BTech (All Streams) from 2016 batch
- The participants should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree.( Irrespective of the region)
- Backlogs: No standing backlogs
- Gap year: Maximum 1 year gap in education
- Good pH score
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card in case of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan & Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting.
- Must be agreeing to work in shifts 24×7.
- Must be agreeing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
- Must agree to take up IS related roles – i.e Compute/Workplace/Security/Network.
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.