Accenture Walk-in Drive 2018 For Customer Support Associate | Any Degree On 2 & 3 January 2019 @ Bangalore
Accenture Walk-in Drive 2018
|Experience||0 to 3 years|
|Job Role||Customer Support Associate|
|Salary||Rs 1.0 to 2.75 LPA|
|Last Date||2 & 3 January 2019|
- Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the Customer Service Level Agreement.
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention.
- Predominantly Voice Interaction support and also through email, chat & remote support.
- Effective relationship with the client.
- Graduate (BCOM/BBM/BA/BBA/BA/BCA/BSC)
- 0 to 1 years of experience in troubleshooting, (Any customer Support)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Shift – Rotational Shifts
- BE, Btech or masters degree candidates not eligible to apply.
Venue Date & Time: 2nd January & 3rd January 2019 at 9:00 AM onwards
Bang 3 Tower B Reception
4/1, IBC Knowledge Park,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029.
Landmark: Opposite to Fire Station.
Contact Person: Rajath Bangera (8296045344)
- 10th Markes card
- 2nd puc marks card
- Degree certificates, PDC and all semester marks cards
- Pan card, Adhar card, Driving and Identification cards
- Previous Company Experience letters, offer letters, Payslip