Accenture Walk-in Drive 2018 For Customer Support Associate | Any Degree On 30 & 31 August 2018 @ Bangalore
Accenture Walk-in Drive 2018
|Experience||0 to 1+ years|
|Job Role||Customer Support Associate (ITES Operations)|
|Salary||Rs 1.5 to 3.75 LPA|
|Last Date||30 & 31 August 2018|
- Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the Customer Service Level Agreement.
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention.
- Predominantly Voice Interaction support and also through email, chat & remote support.
- Effective relationship with the client.
- Graduate (Freshers) or Undergraduate (With 6 months work Exp)
- No BE, Btech or masters degree
- 0 to 1+ years of exp, (Customer Support).
- Excellent Communication skills.
Venue Date & Time: 30th August & 31st August 2018 at 11 AM onwards
Bang 3 Tower B Reception
4/1, IBC Knowledge Park,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029.
Landmark: Opposite to Fire Station.
Contact Person: Rajath (8296045344) Write Contact person Name on top of your Resume
- 10th Markes card
- 2nd PUC marks card
- Degree certificates, PDC and all semester marks cards
- Pan card, Adhar card, Driving and Identification cards
- Previous Company Experience letters, offer letters, Payslip