ADP Recruitment 2018 For Associate Application Developer | B.E/B.Tech @ Chennai
ADP Recruitment 2018
|Experience||6 months to 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate – Application Developer – Lifion|
- Ensuring all work conforms to ADP’s software development process
- Implementing code to the development team’s coding guidelines and quality standards
- Identifying the initial task list and implementation plan for simpler change requests
- Breaking up top level tasks into smaller units of work and estimating the work with minimal assistance from the Team Leader
- Peer review of other Senior Application Developer code backed up by a second level review by the Team Leader
- Assisting/Supervising Junior Programmers during their project training and initial work
within the development team
- Taking ownership of own progress
- Contributing to ongoing development of the software development team’s processes, procedures and best practices.
- Engineering Graduate.
- Minimum 6 months to 2 years of experience in a software development role.
- Design and implement technical architectures for complex solutions
- Solid understanding of basic algorithms and data structures is essential
- Write great software adhering to agile software engineering practices (e.g., TDD, continuous integration, automated tests, etc.)
- Strong verbal communications, cross-group collaboration skills, analytical, structured and strategic thinking.
- A team player with a pro-active and positive attitude.