Agicent Technologies Walk-in Drive 2018 For Software Developers/Trainees | B.E/B.Tech/MCA On 12-16 November 2018 @ Noida/NCR
Agicent Technologies Walk-in Drive 2018
|Company Name||Agicent Technologies|
|Job Role||Software Developers/Trainees|
|Venue Date||12-16 November 2018|
- Agicent App company welcomes 2017 & 2018 Batch MCA & B.Tech CS & IT, MCA 2019 Batch also. Candidates to apply for the position of Software Developer Fresher/ Trainee Position for our office at Noida location.
- Following is the Job Profile:
- Working on cutting edge technologies in iOS, Android and other mobile platforms, and also web as in angular, java, nodejs.
- Working on either swift, or java, or Angularjs, or node.js, or curl laravel, or objective C or a combination of either of these.
- Coding, Development and designing of front and backend of client server mobile and web apps, unit testing, debugging.
- Working on complete lifecycle of a mobile or web development project.
- Taking assignments from the Technical leads, and also from customers and reporting back with right piece of object and source code.
- Research & analysis, troubleshooting exceptions, Build & release.
- Regularly learn and produce better software apps, leverage modern SDKs and libraries for rapid app development.
- Be a part of a software team that loves creating high quality apps and websites.
- MCA or B.Tech (CS & IT Branch) only from 2017 or 2018 Batch. MCA 2019 Batch also
Desired Candidate Profile :
- You must be an MCA or B.Tech (CS & IT Branch) only from 2017 or 2018 batch. MCA 2019 Batch Also.
- You’ve basic programming skills, and have done atleast one web or mobile projects during academia.
- You must be good with logical reasoning, aptitude, and problem solving skills.
- Your OOPS concept must be clear and strong.
- You must be aware of various software development methodologies.
- A knowledge of multi threading, socket programming, mobile computing, is a good plus.
- Your communication should be at par with industry standard, you’d need to interact with native English speakers all the time
Selection Process :
- Aptitude, English & Language Test (C / JAVA)
- Technical Round & HR Round
- Discussion with Director
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
- Updated Resume Copy
- A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
- Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
- Those who appeared with us in last 3 months are NOT eligible to appear.
Walk-In Date : From 12th to 16th November 2018
Walk-In Time : 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
B11, B Block, First Floor, Sector 64,
Landmark: Near Mamura Chowk or Sahara Chowk
Contact Person : Ambika Tyagi
Contact Number : +91-8920361342