AIIMS Recruitment 2019 For Data Collector | Any Degree | 40 Posts On 18 December 2018 @ Patna (Bihar)
AIIMS Recruitment 2019
|Job Role||Data Collector|
|Job Location||Patna (Bihar)|
|Last date||18 December 2018|
AIIMS Recruitment 2019:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Job notification for 40 vacancies of Data Collector. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AAIMS) is the public medical colleges of higher education by the Indian Government.At present Prof. Randeep Guleria acting as Director, AIIMS.It was Established in the year of 1956( governed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act, 1956.).At present, AIIMS presented in Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh.The Indian government announced in budget speech for upcoming AIIMS Institutions that will be soon open in Manalagiri, Nagpur, Gorakhpur(U.P), AIIMS Kalyani(WB), Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Assam & Tamilnadu.
AIIMS Jobs 2018:
- AIIMS announces the notifications for Doctors, Staff Nurses, Faculties for their Institutions and Non-Faculty vacancies in their Recruitment page of www.aiims.edu and also it has been published in aiimsexams.org.AIIMS job notifications published depend on their requirement in Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh.AIIMS notifications and results are also published in Employment Newspaper/Rojgar Samachar by the Indian Government.Candidates who looking for AIIMS Job Opportunity can bookmark this page to get updated news about AIIMS Jobs.At present, AIIMS published notifications for AIIMS Nursing Officer vacancies in AIIMS Delhi. The details are given in below.
- Graduate in any subject from recognized University with one year of experience in field activity or survey or data collection. Computer knowledge is must.
- Below 30 years
- 5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Female candidates as Govt. of India Rules.
AIIMS Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection of candidates will be based on the performance of Interview.
Dr. C.M. Singh,
Department of Community and Family Medicine,
First Floor, College Building,
AIIMS Patna, Pin Code- 801507.
- Last date for receipt of application form through post: 18th Dec 2018
- Date for uploading of Shortlisted candidates for Interview: 20th Dec 2018
- Date of Interview: 24th Dec 2018 (Tentative)