AIIMS Recruitment 2019 For Junior Engineer/Mechanic | B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI | 20 Posts On 18 March 2019 @ Rishikesh (Uttarakhand)
AIIMS Recruitment 2019
|Job Role||Junior Engineer/Mechanic|
|Salary||Up to Rs.9,300-34,800/-|
|Job Location||Rishikesh (Uttarakhand)|
|Last date||18 March 2019|
AIIMS Recruitment 2019:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Job notification for Junior Engineer, Mechanic. The detailed eligibility and AIIMS Recruitment application process are given below.
- All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is the public medical colleges of higher education by the Indian Government.At present Prof. Randeep Guleria acting as Director, AIIMS.It was Established in the year of 1956( governed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act, 1956.).At present, AIIMS presented in Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh.The Indian government announced in budget speech for upcoming AIIMS Institutions that will be soon open in Manalagiri, Nagpur, Gorakhpur(U.P), AIIMS Kalyani(WB), Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Assam & Tamilnadu.
AIIMS Jobs 2019:
- AIIMS announces the notifications for Doctors, Staff Nurses, Faculties for their Institutions and Non-Faculty vacancies in their Recruitment page of www.aiims.edu and also it has been published in aiimsexams.org.AIIMS job notifications published depend on their requirement in Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh.AIIMS notifications and results are also published in Employment Newspaper/Rojgar Samachar by the Indian Government.Candidates who looking for AIIMS Job Opportunity can bookmark this page to get updated news about AIIMS Jobs.At present, AIIMS published notifications for Junior Engineer, Mechanic in AIIMS Rishikesh. The details are given in below.
- Graduate in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Desirable: 2 years’ experience in the relevant fields. OR
- Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University /Institute With 5 years’ experience in design and engineering of civil projects, preferably in a Hospital Environment
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- ITI/Diploma certificate in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning from a recognized Institute/ Polytechnic of a minimum of 12 months.
- 2 years experience in installation and maintenance of Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Systems
Age limit (As on 18.03.2019):
- Junior Engineer: Below 30 Years
- Mechanic: 18 to 40 Years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
AIIMS Rishikesh – Post wise vacancies: 20 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 6 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 4 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration) – 4 Posts
- Mechanic (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration) – 6 Posts
- Junior Engineer: Rs.9,300-34,800/-
- Mechanic: Rs.5,200-20,200/-
AIIMS Recruitment – Selection process:
- The selection process of all posts will be based on the performance of Written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview followed by Document Verification.
- For Junior Engineer: Rs.1,500/- for UR/OBC candidates of Uttarakhand & Rs. 3,000/- for UR/OBC candidates other than Uttarakhand
- For Mechanic: Rs.1,000/- for UR/OBC candidates of Uttarakhand & Rs. 2,000/- for UR/OBC candidates other than Uttarakhand
- No Fee for SC/ST/Women/OPH Candidates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 2nd February 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 18th March 2019
- Admit Card Downloading from AIIMS website: 15 days before the date of exam.
- Date for displayed shortlisted candidates for written test: Intimated later