AIIMS Recruitment 2018 For Junior Engineer/Technical Asst | B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/Diploma | 46 Vacancies On 18 June 2018 @ Across India
AIIMS Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Junior Engineer,Ophthalmic Technician,Technical Assistant, Technician|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||18 May 2018|
|Last date||18 June 2018|
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS) Job notification for Direct recruitment for Junior Engineer, Ophthalmic Technician, Jr Physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist, Technical Assistant (ENT), Technical Officer (CWS), Technician (Radiology).The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.All candidates who completed Nursing in Degree can apply this AIIMS Job vacancy in online before 18 June 2018.
About AIIMS: All India Institutes of Medical Sciences(AAIMS) is the public medical colleges of higher education by the Indian Government.At present Prof. Randeep Guleria acting as Director, AIIMS.It was Established in the year of 1956( governed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act, 1956.).At present, AIIMS presented in Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh.The Indian government announced in budget speech for upcoming AIIMS Institutions that will be soon open in Manalagiri, Nagpur, Gorakhpur(U.P), AIIMS Kalyani(WB), Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Assam & Tamilnadu.
AIIMS Jobs 2018:
AIIMS announces the notifications for Doctors, Staff Nurses, Faculties for their Institutions and Non-Faculty vacancies in their Recruitment page of www.aiims.edu and also it has been published in aiimsexams.org.AIIMS job notifications published depend on their requirement in Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh.AIIMS notifications and results are also published in Employment Newspaper/Rojgar Samachar by the Indian Government.Candidates who looking for AIIMS Job Opportunity can bookmark this page to get updated news about AIIMS Jobs.At present, AIIMS published notifications for AIIMS Group B vacancies in AIIMS New Delhi.The details are given in below.
Junior Engineer (Civil): Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute.
Junior Engineer (Electrical): Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute.
Ophthalmic Technician: B.Sc in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent from a recognized university/institution.
Jr Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist:
- Inter (Science)
- Degree in Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy.
Technical Assistant (ENT): B.Sc Degree in Speech and Hearing from a recognized university.
Technical Officer (CWS):
- A Degree of a recognized university in Mechanical Engg/Refrigeration & Air Conditioning OR
- Diploma/Certificate of recognized institution in Mechanical Engg/Refrigeration & Air Conditioning with 5 years experience.
Technician (Radiology): B.Sc (Hons) in Radiography or B.Sc Radiography 3 years course from a recognized university/institution.
Age Limit(As on 18.06.2018): Below 30 years (Except Technical Officer) & Technical Officer (CWS) – Below 35 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government policy
AIIMS Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 46 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 6 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 3 Posts
- Ophthalmic Technician – 2 Posts
- Jr Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist – 13 Posts
- Technical Assistant (ENT) – 2 Posts
- Technical Officer (CWS) – 2 Posts
- Technician (Radiology) – 18 Posts
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
- No fee for PWD Candidates
- Starting date of online application: 18 May 2018
- Last date for online application: 18 June 2018
- Date of Written Examination: Will be intimated later.