Air India Recruitment 2018 For Trainee Cabin Crew | Any degree On 6 Apr 2018 @ Across India
Air India Recruitment 2018
|Recruitment||Air India Limited Recruitment|
|Job Role||Trainee Cabin Crew|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||6 April 2018|
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates who are having three years Degree/Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given preference.
Age limit(As on 15.03.2018): Between 18 and 27 Years.Relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories.
Marital Status: Unmarried
Physical And Medical Standards:
- Female – Minimum 154.5 cms
- Male – Minimum 163 cms
Note:- Relaxation of 2.5 cms for SC/ST candidates & those from North East states & hilly states subject to domicile proof.
BMI: (Body Mass Index): as specified in CAR issued by DGCA
- Female: Between 18 to 22
- Male: Between 18 to 25
Formula for calculating BMI = Weight in Kgs / Height in meters X Height in meters
- Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye
- Spectacles/corrective surgery not allowed.
- Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
Colour Vision: Normal on Ishihara Chart/Tokyo Medical College (TMC) Chart.
Speech: Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English/Hindi language should be with clear understandable accent.
Language: Fluency in Hindi and English. Should also have working knowledge of Hindi.
Air India Recruitment List of Vacancies: 16 Posts
- Male – 8 Posts
- Female – 8 Posts
- During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.15,000/- per month.
- After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw Rs 37,850/- per month.The above salary includes Fixed pay of Rs 16,725/- and Rs 21,125/- as Flying Allowance for 70 hours of flying in a month.
Training: Selected Candidates will be imparted training at Delhi or at any other place decided by the Company and will be required to obtain necessary DGCA approval on Alliance Air fleet as decided by the Management from time to time.
Period of Fixed Term Engagement: Candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term Employment Agreement initially for a period of five years, which is extendable subject to performance of the Candidate and the Company’s requirement.
Application Fee: Rs.1,500/- (No fee for SC/ST candidates)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft Drawn in favour of Airline Allied Services Limited payable at Delhi.
Domestic Terminal – 1, IGI Airport
New Delhi – 110037.
- Eligible Female candidates will be required to appear for Selection in “SAREE” and male candidates in formal attire.
- Eligible candidates would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, caste, Medical Certificate’s and also domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height) along with ORIGINALS at the time of appearing for Selection.