Air India Walk-in-Interview 2018 For Security Agent | Any Degree | 40 Posts On 28 October & 14 November 2018 @ Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Air India Walk-in-Interview 2018
|Recruitment||Air India Limited Recruitment|
|Job Role||Security Agent|
|Venue Location||Ahmedabad (Gujarat)|
|Last date||28 October & 14 November 2018|
- Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
- AVSEC qualified candidates: Must possess BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern).
Physical Standards: (Non-AVSEC candidates only)
- Male (Height) – 170 cms
- Female (Height) – 157 cms
Age Limit (As on 01.10.2018):
- AVSEC qualified candidates: Below 31 years
- Non-AVSEC candidates: Below 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST
- Others relaxed as per Govt policy.
Air India Recruitment Security Agent Selection Process:
Selection will be through the process of
- AVSEC qualified candidates – Only Personality Assessment.
- Non-AVSEC candidates – Physical Endurance Test, Written Test. Personality Assessment to be held at a later date after written test evaluation.
- Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at Mumbai
How to apply for Air India Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates at the following venue on 28 October & 14 November 2018
Graduate With Valid Basic AVSEC:
Date: 14th November 2018 (Wednesday) Time: 9 am to 12 am
Air India Limited,
Near Gunhouse, Lal Darwaja,
Ahmedabad – 380 001.
Graduate Without Basic AVSEC:
Date: 28th October 2018 (Sunday) Time: 7 am to 11 pm
A.G. High School and
G & D Parikh Higher Secondary School,
Commerce Six Road, Navrangpura,
Ahmedabad – 380 009.