Airtel Hiring Freshers As Executive Trainee On Jan 2016 @ Indore
|Company Name||Bharti Airtel|
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Last date to apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
Bharti Airtel Limited, commonly known as Airtel, is an Indian multinational telecommunications services company headquartered at New Delhi, India. It operates in 20 countries across South Asia, Africa and the Channel Islands. Airtel has GSM network in all countries in which it operates, providing 2G, 3G and 4G services depending upon the country of operation. Airtel is the world’s third largest mobile telecommunications company with over 261 million subscribers across 20 countries as of August 2012. It is the largest cellular service provider in India, with 183.61 million subscribers as of November 2012. Airtel is the third largest in-country mobile operator by subscriber base, behind China Mobile and China Unicom.
- Ensuring Store profitability & handling strategic roll-outs
- People Development / Team Management
- Enhancing Customer Experience
- Adherence of Store Operations in line with pre-defined SOPs
- Ensure that the look and feel of the store is as per guidelines/standards
- Track efficient Cash handling; prevent shoplifting / ensure safety and security
- Visual merchandising as per plan / guidelines
- Inventory and stock management to prevent stock-outs or excess Inventory
- Store Operations & Audit / Compliance
- Any Degree From recognized university.