Allscripts Recruitment 2019 For Associate Service Desk Analyst/Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Pune/Baroda (Gujarat)
Allscripts Recruitment 2019
|Job Role||Associate Service Desk Analyst/Associate Software Engineer|
|JOB Location||Pune/Baroda (Gujarat)|
Associate Service Desk Analyst:
- The primary purpose of this role is to provide service desk support to client users and any other duties as needed.
- Acts as initial point of contact for user support calls to the IT Service Desk such that all calls are logged correctly and promptly allocated appropriately within the IT team.
- Provides first-line technical support when handling calls, in order to provide time-of-call resolution to less complex calls whenever possible.
- Provides an ad-hoc service to users of all computer systems, troubleshooting and resolving systems problems
- Carries out a prescribed program of system performance monitoring, measurement, management, and capacity planning for computer systems, to support a pro-active approach to meeting changing system demands.
- Assist in the maintainence of the Service Desk Knowledge Base.
- BA or BS degree preferred or other relevant combination of training and experience.
- 0-2 years entry level to moderate experience in providing service desk support preferred
Associate Software Engineer:
- The primary purpose of this role is to Perform Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Production of efficient and fully documented code
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
- Bachelors degree in a relevant program of study
- 0-2 years of experience
Associate Service Desk AnalystApply Now
Associate Software EngineerApply Now