Amazon Recruitment 2018 For Digital Associate/Tech Ops Associate/Catalog Associate | B.E/B.Tech/Any degree @ Chennai
Amazon Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Digital Associate/Tech Ops Associate/Catalog Associate|
- Work on defined set of instructions to collect ground truth data for the product development.
- Perform execution and report results accurately.
- Understand procedures and guidelines for new tasks/releases
- Perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines.
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
- Own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies.
- B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech,B.Sc.,
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
Tech Ops Associate:
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues. Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner. Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Engineering from good school
- Trouble Shooting ability
- Strong written communication skills
- Good working knowledge in MS-Office
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands
- Basic knowledge about web(html,xml)
- The primary responsibility of this role is – under general supervision perform variety of tasks related to content for the video catalog quality.
- This could involve tasks such as checking and/or fixing Metadata, perform quality checks on content, validating image quality, perform checks to qualify user experience for content viewing on the FireTV and related tasks.
- The associate will require using of software and /or tools for fix up and capture data on a daily basis.
- The tasks will be primarily repetitive in nature and will require the individual to make judgment based decisions keeping in mind the guidelines provided in the Standard operating procedure.
- The individual will also need to be able to raise a flag depending on the situation, example- functionality of the tool.
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office related skills)
- Basic Analytical and Logical Reasoning Skills
- Communication Skills
- Perform variety of tasks related to content for video catalog quality