Amazon Recruitment 2018 For Device Associate/Software Development Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc @ Chennai/Bangalore
Amazon Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Device Associate/Software Development Engineer|
- A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. A DA is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
- B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech,B.Sc.,M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
- A graduate in quantitative fields such as science and engineering
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
Software Development Engineer:
- Systems Development Engineers work hand-in-hand with Software Development teams and Business teams to automate and invent new ways of enhancing buyer and merchant experience of AmazonPay.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or relevant work experience.
- 1 to 3 years of experience programming (preferably in Object Oriented Programming)
- Have a comfortable understanding of Linux.
- Knowledge on distributed applications/enterprise applications
- Strong customer focus, ownership and drive
- Experience specifying, designing, and/or implementing system health, performance monitoring tools
- Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to details.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong decision-making ability
- Strong debugging and systems analysis skills to be able to identify and quickly resolve/mitigate issues