Amazon Hiring For Freshers As Software Development Engineer On Apr 2017 @ Hyderabad
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Skills||Java or C++|
|Walkin Date||Apr 2017|
Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
We’re looking for people who are smart and can get things done, though the following skill sets provide a good foundation for a quick ramp up to being productive in our Java, Linux and Oracle-based environment.
We’re looking for a range of experience, from brilliant and motivated new college graduates to technical leaders with the scars and battle-tested wisdom.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science (or relevant equivalent).
- Proficiency in Java or C++ in a Linux or Unix environment.
- Familiarity with Ruby, Perl and SQL.
- Database modeling skills.
- Distributed systems experience.
- Knowledgeable about security best practices.