Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019 For Software Development Engineer (SDE) | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech On 4 February 2019 @ Mohali (Punjab)
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019
|Salary||Rs 2.25 to 3.50 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer (SDE)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Mohali (Punjab)|
|Venue Date||4 February 2019|
- Passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools.
- You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture and development of consumer products.
- You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
- Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field. (BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/EE))
- Batch: 2019 Passing out, 2018 Passed Out
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C
++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
Chandigarh University Gharuan,
NH-95 Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway,