Amazon Recruitment 2019 For Software Development Engineer/Software Development Engineer Intern | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech @ Bangalore/Hyderabad
Amazon Recruitment 2019
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer/Software Development Engineer Intern|
Software Development Engineer At Bangalore:
- Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon.in business with an emphasis on the amazon Seller community
- Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
- Create and execute appropriate project plans, developer test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
- 1+ years of professional experience in object oriented programming such as Java/C++
- 1+ years experience with Service Oriented Architecture
- 1+ years experience with web technologies: JS, CSS, and HTML
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
- Experience with distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases
- Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Software Development Engineer At Hyderabad:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience communicating with both technical and business audiences
- Background in computer science basics (data structures, sorting/searching algorithms, order analysis)
- Experience with designing, building, and deploying scalable, highly available systems
- Willingness to deeply understand the goals and challenges of informational operations
- Analytical abilities, proven design skills and a track record of delivery
- Experience with data analysis/mining in large scale database environments
- Linux experience
- Lean methodology experience
Software Development Engineer Intern:
- Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools.
- You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products.
- You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
- Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.