Amazon Registration Form For Freshers as Software Development Engineer On Mar 2016 @ Across India
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2016|
About Company :
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want– vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
An exciting and rare opportunity for technology leaders to launch brand new systems and services for Amazon.in, Amazon’s marketplace in India. You will be part of a new team responsible for building a successful, sustainable and strategic business for Amazon,the ground up!
- Seasoned technical manager, capable of leading a team of world-class software engineers in developing sophisticated software solutions for complex problems
- · Bachelor/Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with 6+ years of industry experience in software development · Deep understanding/experience in system/architecture design, object oriented design, algorithms/data structures, and Java/C++
- Practical experience with software engineering best-practices and project management best-practices
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and strong analytical skills.
- Experience with project delivery for large, cross functional projects
- Experience managing multiple demands and competing priorities to achieve results in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems and system design/architecture
- Experience with website/mobile user interface development
- Experience in e-commerce software development domain